As Gülay Group Tekstil, we attach great importance to the privacy and security of your personal data. This importance we have shown is not only a reflection of our company policy, but also a legal obligation in accordance with the relevant legislation.
During the job applications made through the website at the address of Gülay Group textile www.gulaygroup.com, some personal data may be requested in order to improve our communication with job applicants, to understand their needs and interests, to support recruitment researches, to provide better service, and to be informed about the applications made. is being done.
In this context, we inform you that the personal data entered by the applicant during the job application will be shared with the applicant’s own request and explicit consent, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”).
In terms of your personal data, your rights set forth in Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 are as follows:
By applying to our company; your personal data;
1) Learning whether it is processed or not,
2) Requesting information if processed,
3) Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
4) Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
5) Requesting correction if it is incomplete/wrongly processed,
6) Requesting deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
7) Requesting that the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred be notified of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (5) and (6) above,
8) Objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
9) You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.